Thursday, May 27, 2004

Which (poem/country/os/city/whatever) are you?

OK, that's the last straw. I was just looking at dru's blog and I saw a link to which poem are you? (I've delibarate not made the name a hyperlink to the questionnaire in protest!)

I've now had an idea for an online questionnaire of my own. It's going to be called "Which retarded online questionnaire are you?"

One result could be "You are the 'Which American City Are You' questionnaire which is ill-thought out, quick to jump to conclusions about people and generally not very helpful."

3 comments:

Andrew G said...

well, there's no need to hurt the "Which US City are you" Quiz's feelings...

just because you're uptight New York City... doesn't mean you have to be all down on us LA folk. ;-)

at least do the "which poem are you" quiz... even if you don't post the results.

The Ken said...

As it happens, I was Seattle in that quiz. My description was:

"Your dark exterior masks a caffeine driven activism. You'll take up a cause and you'll get ugly to advance it."

I don't like coffee and I don't think I have a dark exterior either. Brown hair, though.

That quiz was so lame, though. Out of the 6 questions here's my breakdown:

San Francisco (You scored 1)
Seattle (You scored 2)
Los Angeles (You scored 1)
Memphis (You scored 1)
Boston (You scored 1)

That tells me nothing other than that it was a stupid questionnaire in the first place. Maybe I'll do the poem one but I won't post the results unless they are somewhat amusing. (doubtful) :(

Andrew G said...

check this out: it's awesome!!

http://www.wannabegirl.org/quiz/blogaholic/