Friday, September 24, 2004

Blue Mountain, here I come!

I bought my new Night Pass for this winter at Blue Mountain, at a reasonable $94 + GST. I'm a bit disappointed about the GST. I'm pretty sure that wasn't included last year. I used their rather handy e-commerce site to buy my pass. I was able to re-use my photo from last year (so I don't need to get a new photo taken) and for an extra $10, they're mailing my new pass out to me (so I don't even have to line up to collect it.) When I get there on the first day of the season, I can go straight to the lift!

I'm so excited about this season. I was just starting to have some fun with ollies last season and I want to try some more. It's so much fun. I love snowboarding, but not as much as Hanna or Jesus. (ok, that was cheesy)

2 comments:

Sgt Steve said...

Last year the past cost 80 bones and with the crapxes it came to 94. So they up the price did they, fiends!

Wow you love Hanna more than your snowboard, now thats commitment! I'm flippin impressed!

I'm hoping to get a new board this year, want a narrower one as mine is wider cause I gots big feet blah blah blah.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Thank you for this.