Monday, April 23, 2007

Hope

I have written your name on my hand holding hands
It's taken me several weeks to actually write about this, but there's a very special person in my life now. Her name's Hana (or حنان [Hanen] in Arabic) and she's the most amazing person I've ever met. We're getting to know each other and learning all kinds of great things along the way. She lives in Marseille and I've been apart from her for a week now. It's been a lonely time without her, but I'm going back to see her in a few weeks so that makes it a bit easier.

It seems a bit surreal. You wait your whole life for something and then when it happens you don't feel ready.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Ooh, she sounds awesome! Congrats and good luck.

Anonymous said...

ip Hip Hip Hurrah!!! I love how God knits Romances together. Have lots of fun and hope it's not too hard being apart. The happiest for you both :O)n

Ash said...

That is soooo cool :)