Wednesday, March 10, 2004

By his stripes we are healed

I decided not to go snowboarding today since I'm still a bit sore from my fall. That said, I did go to the Healing Rooms at TACF yesterday just before lunch and I noticed a significant change.

As they prayed for me and soaked me in God's presence, I just felt more and more relaxed. When they finished, my neck felt significantly more flexible than it had been before. It's still not 100% normal again but it's about 95% I'd say. My back still hurts a bit but I know it's on the mend.

Man, it's so cool to know that God doesn't want us to live with sickness. It's not even a question of whether it's life-threatening or not. He cares about all our aches and pains. Even if our pain is a direct result of our own action (like snowboarding) he still wants to heal. After all, can you really have "Life in all its fullness" without taking risks?

No comments: