Tuesday, February 08, 2005

New home

I just moved into a new place on Saturday. It's a bit different but I think things are going to be good. I'm now staying at the top of an apartment building which would allow me to see for miles around if it wasn't for the smog/fog obscuring the view.

We now have free electricity and heat which is a great deal. Also, my rent is $47 less per month than my previous place so I think I'm going to save a bit which is good.

I want to say more but I haven't forgotten that the Internet can be a bit of a freaky place at times and I don't especially want to tell the world where I live.

I find it interesting how I never feel really settled in a new place. Even with this one, I'm already thinking of how I don't know how long I'll stay there. I never feel it's time to really establish myself in a place for a long period of time. I don't know why that is.

1 comment:

Andrew G said...

man,

maybe because you've been in Spiritual transit for quite a while you also can have trouble with finding "home" in physical space.
I think - because you have gone through much searching and are really starting to find a "home" in Ken, You will find yourself able to rest, kick back, put your feet up, and call someplace Home soon.