Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Video Blog!

Video Blog Introduction
Introduction to my Video Blog (878KB)

Haha! Can you believe it? Just when you thought the Internet couldn't get any stranger, Ken goes and works out how to upload videos for all to see! Yes, up until now it was only pictures and text. Revenge of the Ken - this time it's multi-media!

Whenever you see a picture with a QuickTime player window round it like this one above, simply click on the image or the text below it to watch the video. What could be simpler?

2 comments:

Mimosa said...

Cool! Videojournalism!

This is fab, now when people ask me to "say something in scottish" which I absolutely CAN'T (except for the word "Scotland" itself) I can show them your blog, you mind? :)

Btw, I think I heard theres some technique in the buumerang throwing, i think you need to throw it with a certain technique and then it works.

Andrew G said...

this might be one of those Microsoft anti-Mac things, but the display pages do not work for me... sniff