Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Everythin's up to date in Kansas City

...They've gone about as fur as they c'n go!

(If you have no idea what that's about, don't worry about it. Just read on. It's nothing to do with what I'm about to say.)

Well I'm on the move again. I've only been in Scotland a year since I was unceremoniously dumped by Canadian Immigration, but it feels like a long time.

I've finally decided that since I hate programming so much these days, I should really get on with it and do something else. In the words of Why Don't You (theme song), I'm going to "...switch off my TV set [or monitor in this case] and do something less boring instead."

The "something" I am going to do is a church planting course in Kansas City. I will be at the All Nations Training Center, doing CPx, which is the "Church Planting Experience".

I'm actually leaving in 2 and a half weeks which is not very long at all. There are still a few details to finalise such as my flat and... oh yeh.. all the money!

If you feel like supporting me financially by any chance, have a look to the right of the page here and you should see a PayPal donation button. You can use that to send me money. Isn't technology handy?

1 comment:

Danielle Renee said...

I'm so excited your going to Kansas City!!!! You have to tell me ALL about it! How long are you going to be there?