Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Applied for Permanent Residence

You may or may not remember that when I got my new work permit back in June, I made a remark about immigrating as a skilled worker. Well, today I finally got round to sending off my application to the office in London. Hopefully everything will go well (and quickly!) and I'll be able to stay here as long as I want. That'd be a huge thing off my mind. I could finally move all the rest of my possessions over here without fear of having to send them back to Scotland again.

5 comments:

Andrew G said...

Woot!

Canada will be richer for having you!

Um, will you have to drive to London, Ontario to do an interview??

The Ken said...

Hopefully I won't need to go anywhere and they'll just accept me because of the FAVOUR OF THE LORD! Failing that, though, I'd need to drive to London, England which is considerably further (and harder) to drive to than London, Ontario.

Andrew G said...

oh, i c

so, are u going home for our pagan Christmas?

Sgt Steve said...

Whooo!! Ya become a cunack and then you can work on becoming a hick like me! yeeeeee!

Glad your staying Kenny!!

Linda Hope said...

YAY! hey kenny, we should swap...i can be british, or scottish, both are very cool, and you can be Canadian!! ;o)