Wednesday, October 13, 2004

TACF Premium Membership

I forgot to mention that the new Premium Membership feature is now up and running at good old www.tacf.org.

This is the project that I worked my rear off to finish in time. We had a few problems along the way but everything's pretty much working now. We still have some problems with people not getting their confirmation e-mails which is an annoying thing to try to fix. It works for some people but not for others. I hate bugs like that - the ones that are so intermittent.

I'm currently working on a really peculiar bug in the Revive TV section. It seems my LinkButtons are just not firing the event the way they're supposed to. This is very frustrating...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kenny, I found your blog via Alyns blog. Be blessed. Goodguydrew.