Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Kilt Ordered!

On Saturday, I decided to cycle to Hector Russell to order my kilt. I knew it was quite a distance but I thought it'd be a good bit of exercise. Well, one hour later I arrived there and chose the tartan for my kilt. I went for the ancient Farquharson. As if that wasn't complicated enough, I also had to choose from three different mills who all use slightly different colouring. I don't remember right now the name of the mill I chose but I'll look it up.

The kilt should be ready in 6 - 8 weeks although it depends if the mill has the material in stock. It should be ready in time for all the weddings I'm going to in September. OK, both the weddings I'm going to in September...a week apart.

2 comments:

Sgt Steve said...

I think that one day I will wear a Kilt. I know!! I'll wear one to your wedding!! what a great idea. I'm already looking forward to it. So what was it you wear underneath them things again??

Anonymous said...

I think it''s fucking gorgeous.