Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Autumn

I love autumn. It's a great season. The trees in particular go through an amazing transformation as the leaves go from green to yellow, orange, red and brown. I love the fact that God's such an artist. Trees don't just die before winter. They die with style! Does anyone else think of soggy corn flakes when they see wet orange leaves in a pile at the side of the road or is that just me?

Autumn Tree
Autumn Tree 2
Autumn Trees
Queen's Park
Queen's Park 2
Queen's Park 3

2 comments:

Ash said...

Hi Kenny,

Those pictures of the road with trees on both sides look really gorgeous!

Ash :)

PS. I like reading your blog - it is very interesting. Thanks.

Sgt Steve said...

Yes Autumn really is great!! I raked a massive pile of leaves, and I mean massive, it was literally the size of a small car. And then made a ramp and ran and jumped carelessly into the huge pillow of leaves. My fun was interupted when I caught the scent of dog doo doo. gross!! haha