Saturday, November 26, 2005

My Company Blog

I recently created a blog on my company website. You can see it by clicking on the big "blog" link at the bottom or by just browsing to www.tabletopsoftware.com/blog.

Why have two blogs, I hear you say? Well, they will both serve different purposes. This one is my fun fun fun "here's what's happening in my life" kind of blog. The other one will be more work work work "here's what I'm doing with programming" kind of blog. I want potential customers to be able to see what I'm doing programming wise to build trust in my abilities. There's also some book or other called blog marketing that some guy I know wrote. It suggests blogs are a good tool to communicate with potential customers.

1 comment:

Linda Hope said...

Your Company website is FLIPPIN slick!! You and Nathanial should work together!! :)

Cho