Tuesday, September 13, 2005

SoM Reunion

I went to the SoM Reunion in England this weekend which was really cool. I drove down with Alan Gibson in his car. We shared the driving and got there WAY too early. It started at 6:30pm but we were there at half one. Oh well, not to worry.

It was cool catching up with people I knew and meeting new people who had been to TACF. It's funny how you quickly connect with people through the common experience. Maybe the fact that we've all gone through a bit of inner healing probably helped, too. People were surprised that we drove from Scotland, though. I think in the UK we don't really expect to drive too much. Whether it's the price of petrol or just the fear of putting miles on the clock, there's something that's putting people off.

Anway, the reunion - we had a lot of worship and some social time as well. We prophecied over each other, prayed for healing, had a laugh. All the good stuff really. I don't know when the next one will be but I think I'll probably go again.

2 comments:

The Ken said...

OK, let's see, let's see.

Well there were about 25 people there, most of whom were from England with 2 from Scotland, 1 from Denmark, 1 from Brazil, 1 from South Africa and a couple of Germans thrown in for good measure. I don't really want to name names since I don't know who you'd know out of them.

Details, umm... there was stilton cheese with one meal and I liked that.

The Ken said...

Ah, ok. Good point. Yes, it was Brigitte from Denmark who came along for the fun although she didn't arrive till Saturday afternoon as I recall when half of the fun had already passed.