Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Back in Scotland!

Yes, it's true! I arrived safely back in the UK this morning and I've just had dinner with Mum, Dad and my siblings for the first time in a year and a half. My body clock is still somewhat confused. It's 6:30pm here but my body is probably closer to 1:30pm. The problem with that is that I only slept for about an hour overnight on the plane so I have some catching up to do. I slept this afternoon and hopefully that should be enough. Tonight I'm going to hear Andy Hunter at Glasgow Elim. I've not been there since they had all the building work done to extend the building. It should be interesting...

2 comments:

Ren D'Auria said...

im goin to italy for 5 months

Andrew G said...

Woo HOO!!

Have a nice Scottish Ale for me!

and have a wonderful Christmas back @ home!

Andrew