Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Fun with guns


Scotsman with gun
Originally uploaded by theken.
I know, I know. Guns kill people. They really do. However, I discovered that they're lots of fun to shoot at a paper target as well. I was in Pennsylvania visiting my friend Pete Dorosh and his many siblings (shouldn't that be siblii?) in Pittsburgh. We had the fun opportunity of going to Anthony Arms and shooting guns for a fairly small sum of money. We tried out a few smaller handguns (Glock 9mm and Sig 9mm) to begin with and then Steve got the Smith & Wesson 500 which turns out to be the most powerful revolver in production today! You can check out the rest of my photos from the gun adventure here. Don't worry, I'm not turning into a nutter. I just thought it'd be fun to shoot a gun in the USA. One of these things I can look back on and say, "Hey, did I ever tell you about the time I shot guns in America?"

1 comment:

Sgt Steve said...

I love the links Kenny, that pic on the Smith & Wesson site of the gun firing is crazy! That Steve guy sounds like a physco getting the most powerful hadgun in the world, freak!