Saturday, December 25, 2004

Jet-lag cured?

Well, I tried an experiment over the past couple of days. I did indeed stay up all night from the 23rd to the 24th. Then I was nodding off a bit in the church service I went to on Christmas Eve. I had planned to stay up and go to the late one over midnight as well but I threw in the towel and went to bed at 11 o'clock.

Being something of a one for numbers, I added it all up. I had been awake for 35 hours by the time I finally went to bed last night. Not surprisingly, it didn't take me long to get to sleep.

The thing that remains to be seen is whether it did in fact deal with the jet-lag or if I'll be wide awake tonight. I got up at around noon today so I suppose I overslept but the good part was that I went to bed at a reasonable time.

No comments: