Tuesday, November 09, 2004

On the road with John Arnott!

I don't think I've written about this yet but it's pretty exciting news. This afternoon, I'm leaving to go on a ministry trip with John Arnott! I was totally amazed when I heard he wanted me to go along with him to a conference he's speaking at in Denver. It's Catch the Fire, Denver which I believe will be hosted at New Song Fellowship, Denver. In case any of you don't know - John is the senior pastor here at Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship and he has an amazing anointing and ministry around the world. It's a real privilege to be part of one of his trips.

There are three of us going: John Arnott, Alyn Jones (a fellow Scot, might I say!) and myself. Apparently, Alyn had mentioned in passing to John one day that I had been working really hard on the new Premium Membership section of our website. John then thought it'd be good to take me along on a trip, to show that I'm worth more than my computer skills alone. I was so amazed to be invited - it's going to be great!

I will be part of the ministry team - praying for people and all that good stuff. I hope we get some healings. I like healings.

No comments: