Monday, November 15, 2004

Tongue Cleaning

After a deeply traumatising event last week where I witnessed Alyn scrape a large volume of whitish "ming" from his tongue, I promptly went out and bought myself The Tongue Cleaner. Apparently cleaning the tongue has the benefits of 1) Eliminating bad breath and 2) Improving your sense of taste.

It's really a bit disturbing the first time you see just how much nasty stuff lives on your tongue. For those of you who brush your tongue, I have this quote from the above link:

Brushing your tongue with a toothbrush only stirs up this plaque film, without effectively removing it.

It seems scraping is the way to go. Here's to a cleaner, happier tongue!

1 comment:

Sgt Steve said...

What!? Eating can be better than it already is!!?!
I'm so in on that!